* PLEASE NOTE OUR FACILITY DOES NOT PROVIDE TREATMENT FOR SUBSTANCE ABUSE.
* YOU WILL NEED TO BE AT LEAST 30 DAYS REMOVED FROM REHAB FOR SUBSTANCE ABUSE TO BE SEEN BY OUR PROVIDERS.
* WE ARE NOT CONTRACTED WITH MEDICARE AND CANNOT BILL MEDICARE.
* WE ARE NOT CONTRACTED WITH AHCCCS AND CANNOT BILL OR AHCCCS.
Gilbert & Chandler
Tel: (480) 565-6440
Fax: (480) 454-1085
ARE YOU READY TO GET YOUR LIFE BACK?
GIVE US A CALL. WE ARE HERE TO HELP.
OUR CLINIC IS NOT A CRISIS CENTER AND DOES NOT MANAGE CRISIS SITUATIONS
IN CASE OF EMERGENCY
If experiencing a life-threatening EMERGENCY, please dial 9-1-1
Central Arizona Crisis Line: (602) 222-9444 or (800) 631-1314
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: (800) 273-8255
Our providers DO NOT (1) work with court related or court ordered counseling or treatment, (2) participate in custody issues including writing reports for families, and (3) fill out disability paperwork unless the patient has been seen by our providers for a minimum of 3 scheduled appointments. In addition, a billable appointment needs to be made to complete the disability forms in person between the provider and patient.
NO SHOW/LATE CANCELLATION POLICY
For INTAKES/CONSULT appointments, a fee of $150 will be imposed and payable on rescheduled appointment or earlier.
For FOLLOW-UP appointments, a fee of $75 will be imposed and payable on next scheduled appointment or earlier.
* NOTE: 1) Fees can be waived if cancellation occurred at least 24-hours (1 business day) during working hours prior to appointment, 2) for Monday appointments, cancellation will NOT BE waived if received after Friday 12pm.
MEDICATION REFILL POLICY
Our office DO NOT accept medication refill request by phone. All refill requests must be submitted to REFILL@LHPSYCH.COM.
Our office DO NOT check emails on the weekends. Hence, any refill requests received on the weekend will be reviewed on the next available business day.
Be aware there is NO SAME DAY REFILLS, without exception. Please expect seven (7) business days to process refill requests.